MalikCo Provides ETL Transformation of SAP Data Using Microsoft AO Solution For Fortune 100 Client
The client is a Fortune 100 business going thru transformation of their business data reporting environment.
Improve accessibility, accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of SAP business intelligence data being supplied via existing BW/BOBJ environment.
- Provide user access to vast data sets without re-writing legacy business reporting environment.
- Deliver data analytic tools to users that will enable them to generate reports showing multi-dimensional business and regulatory reporting
- Enable user driven generation of corrective business logic to improve accuracy of both current and legacy data
- Automate generation of data sets
- Deliver flexible and adaptive data structures that don’t disturb the legacy data concepts they stand on
- Provide the capability for users to flexibly adapt data reporting structures and concepts to future business logic changes going forward.
HOW MALIKCO HELPED
MalikCo worked with the client to build a team of internal SMEs and SAP/BI/BW and Microsoft AO reporting tool experts to deliver a highly effective, agile-driven, report solution that enabled the client to resolve multiple regulatory reporting deficiencies and improve user access to business critical data across the organization.
The MalikCo team introduced an agile driven, high iteration approach with the users to insure a tight fit between requirement and delivery. This led to timely delivery of a solution that fit user needs like a glove and earned high scores and praise internally during the process.
MalikCo delivered a highly effective user driven data analytics and reporting solution for the organization that not only met the company’s immediate reporting needs but was also able to identify and remediate several business reporting audit gaps that were originally anticipated to be resolved over a longer period of time. In addition, the delivery of a suite of flexible tools for data manipulation and reporting will enable the organization to adapt to a changing set of reporting needs moving forward.